Angela is a highly experienced and successful commercial dispute resolution lawyer. She worked as a Senior Associate in a City Law Firm for several years where she was a member of the Commercial Dispute Resolution team. She has conducted litigation in all Victorian courts, the Federal Court and the High Court of Australia.
Angela was also a member of that City Law Firm’s Wills and Estates team and is passionate about her extensive work in the areas of:
- Powers of Attorney;
- Guardianship and Administration proceedings in VCAT;
- Probate and deceased estate administration;
- Superannuation and trust disputes;
- Will disputes and family provision claims;
- Capacity and undue influences issues; and
- Executor, trustee and beneficiary disputes.
Angela has recently worked as a senior in house lawyer for a major Trustee Company where she was responsible for providing advice and conducting litigation in relation to deceased estates, breach of duties by previous attorneys and administrators, trusts, executor disputes, testator’s family maintenance claims, executor’s commission, Statutory Wills and other related matters.
Contact Angela: firstname.lastname@example.org